The Gabriel Project - Outreach to Pregnant Mothers
Pregnant and worried? Call 515-450-6473.
The Gabriel Project helps women, who are pregnant and in need. We offer help such as providing:
- mother and baby itemssocial services contact information
- referrals for pre-natal and delivery care.
Our mission is to help all pregnant women who need help, regardless of religious affiliation or lack thereof. The outreach may include prayer, help with material needs, advice and guidance.
If you would like to more information about the Gabriel Project or would like to make a donation, please contact The Gabriel Project phone line at 515-450-6473. Since its beginning in Des Moines in January 2006, the Gabriel Project has received hundreds of calls and has helped these pregnant mothers with a one-on-one assistance. We ask for your continued prayers for all mothers facing a crisis during their pregnancy. Please also pray for our volunteers.
The project needs volunteers to:
- Be an Angel – a one-on-one helper to the pregnant, soon-to-be mother.
- Receive calls to the Gabriel Project phone line as a telephone volunteer.
- Be a "Michael" – men assisting Angels with a variety of “chores"
- Join our fundraising team — we always need baby items and funds, and
- Join our Board and/or Committee.
Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!” Luke 1:42