Nursery - Babysitting
The nursery is opened during the 8:30 am and 10:30 am Sunday Masses and for special events. Our nursery is run by volunteers so in general, the families who use the nursery also take turns a few times each quarter babysitting those in the nursery.
The safety of our little ones is a huge priority. Because of this:
- There must be at least two people signed up to watch children Sunday mornings and two of these must be over 18 years of age.
- All helpers need to have had a background check and be Virtus trained from the Archdiocese before they can volunteer.
- Currently the nursery is not staffed, but it is open to allow parents a safe place to go and stay with their child.
- Children must NOT be left alone in the nursery, for safety reasons.
- All parents are asked to have their children pick up the toys when they are leaving the nursery.
If you would like to volunteer to assist in the nursery during a Sunday Mass or for special events, you may also contact: Clare Bills, coordinator of ministries - 292-3810.