Financial Support of STA
- A financial commitment to the Church shows that God is first in our life.
- People make a personal commitment to church support because this is where they worship, where they received the sacraments, where they express their faith in God, where they experienced God and grew in their faith during an important phase of their lives.
- A financial commitment allows STA to make a difference in the lives of others - inside and beyond the walls of the parish, including the ISU campus.
- A financial commitment binds us together on a mission as part of the Body of Christ.
- Our committed giving allows our parish to plan for current and future ministries.
Cash gifts may be made with a check. The check should be directed to our Parish Office to ensure proper crediting. Please indicate how you wish your gift to be credited (general gift, particular fund, etc).
Parishioner Sacrificial Giving Envelopes
Registered resident and student parishioners who would like a box of Offertory envelopes for the year, should contact the parish office at 515-292-3810.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFTs)
With your permission, a monthly contribution can be deducted automatically from your bank account and deposited into the St. Thomas Aquinas bank account. For more information or to enroll in the EFT program, please contact the parish financial secretary or print the EFT form and return to the parish office.
Gifts in Kind
Major Gifts towards Greatest Need
Please contact the Pastor, Father Jon Seda, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515-292-3810, to make an appointment to discuss the parish's "greatest need" at this time and where your gift can have the largest impact for STA ministry.